3/16/10

3/8/2010

Family and friends! How´s everything going there in Utah? Things are going great here in Barcelona. This past week has been a good week too. To start things off, last Monday, Preparation Day, we went to Mont Juic, it´s a castle thing that overlooks all of Barc. I took a video that you can see someday. It was pretty cool. Then we ate at a little restaurant thing, then it was a normal day again. Let´s see, this past week we also had intercambios. I was with Elder Reynolds. He´s actually from Spanish Fork. It was good. It was the first time that I had to do intercambios in my area, which was a bit difficult, because I still don´t know how to get around really well and all. I know most of it, but there´s so many busses and such that we take that it gets confusing which bus number you take where. It went well though. Also, we did a service project this past week with the hermanas. We weeded a big garden thing for a less active member. It went pretty well. It was nice to be doing some yard work again though, I´m not going to lie. I don´t know that I can say I miss mowing 40 lawns a week, but I don´t mind doing some yard work every once in a while... So I´m sending a few pictures along in the email to mom and dad, if anyone wants them you can ask them for them. The first one is a picture that´s on a wall. There´s a lot of graffiti, and a lot of it is actually really good. So yeah, you can see this one. The next one is one of Elder Baugh and I when we were up a Mont Juic. The last one is of my with Barç behind me. I hope you like them. Let´s see, what else has happened. Things are going well with Tony and Jessica. The only problem with Tony is that yesterday he told us he wants to get baptized, but he wants to wait a week, becuase he wants to feel even more. We going to visit him today though and we´ll hopefully be able to help him see that he needs to be baptized and receive the Holy Ghost in order to be able to feel more. I think that will hopefully all go well though and he´ll be able to get baptized this Saturday, but I´ll let you know this next week. Jessica is also doing really well. Her husband/boyfriend gets back this week, so hopefully next week they can get married so that the 27th of March she can get baptized. We visited another time with Roberto, the guy from Mexico. It´s really hard getting in with them. Both he and his wife are going to the university here and don´t have a set schedule. We´ll see what we can do though to help him get baptized as soon as possible. The weather here hasn´t been bad this past week, but a few days ago it started to get cold again, and now it´s raining. It´s not too cold, just colder. Oh, I´m feeling better too. I still have a cough and a stuffy nose, etc., but overall I feel a lot better. So that´s good. Oh, I just learned that tomorrow we´re going to be doing intercambios with the zone leaders, which means that I´ll have a day being Elder Morales´ companion again. So that should be fun. He told me that he sent you guys a letter by the way, just so you know. So you should get that soon I guess. Also this next week we´ll have interviews with President Hinckley, so that should be good too. Well, I can´t think of much else new, so I´m going to go ahead and end this. Have a great week. ¡Chao! -Elder Sommerfeldt
P.S. I just looked out the window and it´s snowing now! Yes! Well, have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment